Saturday, July 28, 2007

I've Finally Started....


After we got back from England I told my grandson, Dylan, that I would make him a book of all the photos we took so he would have a nice keepsake of his trip. Well, I've made a start!

I usually do 12x12 or 8x8 page layouts but this book will be 11x8.5 to fit the cover that I got when I bought the Photo Book Creator machine over 6 months ago, that I had to have and haven't used yet, lol.

I want to put at least 4+ photos per page and I've already made all my templates. (I did really well with those and got them made in no time.) I've also made about 10 papers and a few elements but will make the rest as I go as I want this book to be TOTALLY made by grandma - so with a bit of luck it may be finished next year, lol!

For the past few nights I've worked on ONE page! The page templates are all set up and I know exactly which photos I'm using but I really do struggle with how to "fancy" them up. I just hope that the further I get the better I get or this book will be a long time coming, lol.

Anyway, this is my first page - the flower may have to go as it's a bit "girly" but I'll have to put on my thinking cap to figure out what I can replace it with. I'm open to any suggestions!



No comments: