Friday, October 26, 2007

MIA



It's been over 2 months since I last posted but with one thing and another I haven't had a chance to do anything, with my scrapbooking anyway.

The past couple of days I have managed to play around with a couple of LOs after reading Monica Larsen's tutorials on blending. I just love the effects using different blending modes can make.

On the one with 2 of my grandsons I used a few photos to create the background and used various blending modes.

The 2nd one of my youngest grandson I used a paper from Misty Cato's Moments Together kit and the pumpkins are from Cheryl Meier.

4 comments:

Pooh Bear said...

Very cute layouts.

MiniBullyMom aka Laura B. said...

Glad to see you are back. We all need some downtime so don't feel bad or like you neglected us. We all have those moments.

Scraps of Candy said...

The blending on these pages are just wonderful. Great job!

Gail said...

great layout. Love the blending technique you used on the bottom page.